21.10.08

I Get Letters!

From: Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:28 AM
To: Bulletin Board
Subject: THE LATEST

Hello All,

This is Yeller. He is a yellow Lab and he is going to be put to sleep if he doesn't get a home soon. Since he is an older dog (7 yrs old) and is hard of hearing, a shelter I work with is having a hard time with him. He doesn't get along with other dogs and needs to be in a home with no other pets. He has no life threatening problems, just some old age and he needs someone to love him. I spent a few hours with him on Saturday, and he is very lovable and wants to have all of your attention. He is a good dog. If you are interested, please contact me for more info.

Thanks again,
Stephanie

yeller1

From: Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:38 AM
To: Bulletin Board
Subject: RE: THE LATEST

OH GOD YELLER NOOOOOOOOOOO

yeller2

10 comments:

styro said...

Now I know whenever I see some MS paint photos on your flickr, I need to mosey over to this here blog to see what you've gotten yourself into this time. Has the HR department had The Talk with you yet?

Patrick Hughes said...

The Talk is a standing weekly meeting.

glen said...

That baby looks like the killer baby from the 1974 Larry Cohen film "It's Alive". That movie still scares the holy bejesus out of me so your picture of Cujo devouring that terrifying little mutant makes me happy. Oh so happy.

cIII said...

Where's Travis and his trusty Shotgun when you need him?

Joan of Argghh! said...

It's hammer time!

rob said...

YES!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. Nice to have you back Pat. I'd been checking your old blog for ages hoping to see something new. Thank you for coming through.

Anonymous said...

This is why photoshop was invented.

Anonymous said...

I come back every few days to look at this. And I laugh out loud. Every. Single. Time.

Nicole Hughes: destraught relative.... said...

I can't stop fucking laughing. The eyes on that baby make me want to die!