20.10.08

I Get Letters

From: Stephanie
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:14 AM
To: Bulletin Board
Subject: Look what I have!

Hey All,
This little Kitty was found underneath an AC unit and has lost its mother. She is female and about 5 weeks old. If no one takes her, she will have to go to shelter. PLEASE HELP! She is so cute! Doesn't someone want her? Contact me for more information.

Thanks to everyone,
Stephanie

kitty1

From: Hughes, Patrick
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:20 AM
To: Bulletin Board
Subject: RE: Look what I have!

NOOOOOOOO

kitty2

7 comments:

Candy said...

This makes it official. You are a shithead.

Poor kitty...I was all set to take her too.

Megan said...

The eyeballs are genius.

ben said...

awesome stuff!

styro said...

So you took the kitten home, right?

cIII said...

Dunno, Hughes.

I hear tell Kittens make good fishin' Bait. Better than the Banjo Minnow even.

Anonymous said...

Alligators in the workplace are a much bigger problem than a homeless kitty, I think.

Dory said...

What's up with that chick's face?!