2.10.08

Cookie hugs

"I'm not entirely happy with the way these cookies came out."

"What are you talkin' about, sweet mama? They're good."

cookies

"I think next time instead of chocolate I'm going to put in nuts. And maybe fruit."

"Baby, I think they'll be good any way you make 'em. C'mere, give me some lovin'."

"You! You always want to hug on me when I'm in the middle of something, or walking somewhere."

"That's not true. I want to hug on you all the time."

"Oh, is that it?"

"Yes. Because that's what human beings who like each other do. They hug and kiss. To show affection."

"Don't be an a-hole."

"Besides, when I want a little sugar it's not like I'm asking for an hour! All I want is 10 seconds. Just a little squeeze from my honey."

"Come over here. I'll give you 10 seconds..."

"Hey baby what are you... Mmm! Mm grmph!"

face

17 comments:

rob said...

performance art. that's what that is...

Mr. Austin said...

Just remember to take it off before you microwave it. That shit'll melt and stick to your teeth.

cIII said...

Nuts and Fruit? No Chocolate? That smacks of Tyrany. Or, Cookie Fascism at the very least. I'm calling Woody Guthrie.

styro said...

So do fruit and nuts ruin chocolate chip coookies? I guess they're not really chocolate chip without chocolate chips.

Also, that's a gigantic dental dam.

h.h. aspaspia said...

Welcome back, Mr. Hughes!

Sandi said...

Yes! You found yourself a good woman Mr. Hughes. Congratulations.

Ozma said...

In the middle of something hugs can annoy but are admittedly preferable to in the middle of something pretend humping from behind.

Eden Kennedy Onassis said...

What ozma said.

Anonymous said...

Take it from a married man who's made that mistake -- in-the-middle-of-something pretend humping from behind is pretty much never the right move with your woman.

Dory said...

agggghhhhh-- that picture makes me claustropobic!

Joshua said...

The fact that you're posting again makes me tingle in my naughty parts. That, or it's the gonorrhea. But probably it's the fact that you're posting again.

Susskins said...

I AM DYING HERE. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

Megan said...

nuts ruin chocolate chip cookies. my mom will lie and tell you otherwise, but do not fall for her tricks. 17 years in her home and I never cracked.

Ernie said...

'bout time you come back. Don't ever go away again.

Ben said...

I second what megan said about nuts in cookies. That's an infamità so serious that everybody must condemn her, her family, her allies as well as her enemies. (Sometimes they're alright, though)

Anonymous said...

Taking out chocolate chips and putting in nuts and fruits?
Jeez, why don't you skip the long, slow slide to hell and just move to California?

Anonymous said...

The pretend humping from behind thing while something important is happening is a more widespread phenomenon than I'd thought. I suppose I should be...glad?